Welcome to Palm Beach, Florida, a place where the sun shines even brighter during the festive season! Christmas in Palm Beach is a blend of traditional holiday charm and Floridian flair. Whether you’re a local or a visitor, there’s no shortage of activities to make your Christmas weekend unforgettable in 2023.
1. Attend the Annual Holiday Boat Parade Experience the dazzling Holiday Boat Parade, where boats adorned with festive lights and decorations sail along the Intracoastal Waterway. A perfect event for families and friends to enjoy the holiday spirit by the water.
2. Visit the Flagler Museum’s Christmas Tree Lighting Don’t miss the iconic Christmas tree lighting at the Flagler Museum. The historical setting and the beautifully decorated tree make this event a magical experience.
3. Explore the Winter Markets Stroll through the winter markets in Downtown Palm Beach. These markets offer unique gifts, local crafts, and delicious holiday treats, perfect for last-minute Christmas shopping.
4. Enjoy a Festive Brunch at The Breakers Indulge in a luxurious festive brunch at The Breakers, one of Palm Beach’s most famous resorts. Their holiday-themed menu and decorations are a treat for the senses.
5. Take a Christmas Lights Tour Join a guided tour or explore on your own to see the magnificent Christmas light displays throughout the neighborhoods of Palm Beach.
6. Participate in a Beachside Christmas Yoga Session For a relaxing start to your day, join a beachside yoga session with a holiday twist. It’s a unique way to embrace the holiday spirit while staying fit.
7. Watch a Performance at the Kravis Center Catch a holiday-themed show or concert at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts. From classical music to festive plays, there’s something for everyone.
8. Experience the Sandi Tree Lighting Witness the lighting of Sandi, a giant sand tree sculpture, an unusual and delightful twist to the traditional Christmas tree, unique to Palm Beach.
9. Go Ice Skating at Harriet Himmel Theater Enjoy ice skating in the tropics! The Harriet Himmel Theater hosts a synthetic ice rink for a winter wonderland experience in sunny Florida.
10. Visit the Palm Beach Zoo for ‘Zoo Lights’ End your weekend with a visit to the Palm Beach Zoo for their ‘Zoo Lights’ event. See the zoo transformed with thousands of lights and holiday decorations.
Conclusion: Palm Beach offers a delightful mix of traditional and unique holiday experiences. Whether it’s enjoying the coastal festivities, exploring cultural events, or simply relaxing in the winter sun, Palm Beach during Christmas is a destination with something special for everyone. Make sure to check the local guidelines and event schedules for the best experience!